Monday, August 20, 2012

Custom Order: Felt Whipped Cream with Pearls Necklace/Bracelet

Lately I'm having fun with felt fabric. 
I used to make use of felt and beans to make myself some cute stuffed dolls and bags when I was a kid. 

Now I used it in my jewelry design.

Felt whipped cream on felt cake looks very cute. 
But it could also look very elegant when matching with pearls and silver necklace!

Felt Whipped Cream  with Pearls Necklace/Bracelet - Custom Made Available

The felt whipped cream looks like little white flowers that look elegant yet special with felt fabric and pearls. Each whipped cream is stuffed with cotton inside.
The felt is sprayed with fabric protector to prevent from stains and spills.
There are 3 faux pearls at each side next to the whipped cream

Felt Whipped Cream  with Pearls Necklace/Bracelet - Custom Made Available

Felt Whipped Cream  with Pearls Necklace/Bracelet - Custom Made Available

The same design could also adopt on bracelets.


Keywords: felt whipped cream, felt cream, felt cake, felt necklace, felt jewelry, pearl necklace, pearl jewelry, handmade felt necklace, handmade felt jewelry, whipped cream necklace,whipped cream bracelet, felt bracelet, white felt, white flower necklace, custom necklace, custom jewelry


1 comment:

  1. I have recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work.
    Flush Mount Lights

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...