Friday, September 21, 2012

Sara Art Studio Wish List

Yay yay yay!

Folks! I need you VOTE!

My Gray Felt Vintage Button Ring has been featured on a Sara Art Studio Wish List this week (#23). Please vote for my ring as your favorite item on the wish list so I could be featured again next week!! Simply go to the Wish List and click on the name "Vanvandi" appears at the RIGHT hand side of the poll! Thanks a lot!

Gray Felt Vintage Button Ring Stitched with Silver Thread, Adjustable Ring, Small Finger Ring, Xmas Gift, Christmas Gift




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! This week your Art Work is Sara Arts Readers’ favourite Creation of the Week and featured as “ Special Guest” on the weekly Sara Arts - “My Wish List” at http://sara-artstudio.blogspot.com/ site!!!!

    Thank You so much to share with us your art!!!!!

    XX
    Sara

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...