Thursday, October 4, 2012

About Sara Arts

Remember the Sara Arts Wish List I've mentioned some time ago?

Blumeli Lara - blue crocheted necklace with case

Handmade by Sara

Thanks to Sara my art has been featured in her blog and attracted some exposure.
Sara herself is also a very talented artist, her handmade crochet jewelry and accessories are really lovely! And she's such a generous person that she devoted herself to explore other artists and share their creative works.

If you are a handmade lover, please support this hearty artist by visiting her sites!

Blog: sara-artstudio.blogspot.com
Flickr: www.flickr.com/groups/saraarts-mywishlist/
Shop: en.dawanda.com/shop/sara-artstudio

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wendy!!!!!

    So happy to be back and find a so lovely post about me!!!! I love it!!!

    I see your new "Links Page", so cute!!!!!..Thanks ;))))

    xx
    Sara



    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...