Saturday, October 20, 2012

Counting down to Christmas 倒數聖誕

Still nearly 2 months to go for Christmas yet the festive atmosphere is around me due to all kinds of festive jewelry I'm making! It makes me getting very excited for this festive season, especially when my birthday is also nearby the Christmas day :))))

I really love the soft color tone for this set of Christmas necklace. It comes in 3 styles - "Holly Night", "Silent Night" and "Santa Claus is Coming to Town".

雖然還有2個多月才到聖誕, 但近日因為趕著製作應節飾物, 家裡堆積了不少聖誕作品, 連帶我的心情也非常期待這個一年一度讓我感到興奮的節日了(因為剛巧我的生日也在聖誕節前夕)!

這一系列聖誕頸鍊上淡淡的色彩卻有著濃厚的冬日氣氛. 吊飾共有三款, 你會喜歡那一個呢?

Christmas Necklace, Cameo, Cabochon, Blue Sky, Holly Night, Festive

Christmas Necklace, Cameo, Cabochon, Blue Sky, Holly Night, Festive


Keywords: christmas, xmas, cameo, cabochan, resin, gold plated, vintage, retro, handmade, jewelry, necklace, santa claus, christmas gift ideas, xmas gift ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...