Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Simple Customizable Czech Glass Beads Necklace, Bridesmaid Necklace

It's been a while since my last update. I was enjoying the Mid-autumn festival holidays here and spent some time with my fluffy kids. We had a great time in swimming pool with friends!

My kid Nikki - the tri-colored corgi :)

In fact I've also work on a few custom made order during the holiday. Apart from the geometric minimalist necklace I've mentioned before, I have received a request to custom made a simple necklace in another style. I thought of the Czech glass beads which I bought before. The beads are so special - half side of it has a matte surface and the other side has a shiny finishing. When several no. of beads are placed together it gives an amazingly beautiful effect. It is also a good choice for bridesmaid gifts - a minimalist necklace that looks simple yet elegant and last every season. Too bad that the photos here cannot shows its originally beauty though I've took many photos using different lightings.


Simple Crystal Bridesmaid Necklace, coral necklace, turquoise, minimalist necklace, minimal jewelry, custom necklace
Simple Crystal Bridesmaid Necklace, coral necklace, turquoise, minimalist necklace, minimal jewelry, custom necklace


You could also customized a simple beads necklace. You may choose up to 15 pcs of beads for the necklace. The same design could be custom made as bracelet too.

Please check out my shop for details!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...