Friday, November 30, 2012

Update in November

It's been some while since my last update.
How have everyone been? How's your thanksgiving?

Here in Hong Kong we don't have thanksgiving but I can still feel the joy and warmth through TV news :D

I would like to share some updates about me and my little store~

Firstly, my etsy store is finally in operation again. It took me sometime to do so. At first I was so desperate when my etsy shop was suspended and what I read from other seller's experience really terrified me. So i decided to established my own shop. After I set up my own store I tried to reach etsy again. After all, etsy is a great platform which brings in many searches and sales. From what I learnt from other flagged sellers, probably it's not working at all to fight for yourself. I decided to give up stepping up for myself and simply follow what they want me to do. Luckily, my shop was reopen soon afterwards. Yet I think getting my own store is a good idea since you just don't know when would the bad things happen again!

Secondly, I participated a bazaar at a local university. It's my first time to join a bazaar and it was really fun! Though it was a rainy day that affect patronage, I was still able to make some sales. It was so good to see the university students loving my jewelry!

My counter, such a lovely table cloth!! Thanks to my colleague!!
The pattern stud earrings and bunny necklace were the most wanted items :D




1 comment:

  1. WOW! I hope you can sell that in our area. I like those pearls and the other earring styles. My arizona gold buyers likes the pearls too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...