Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Upgraded shipping with tracking info

Wow..I'm back to this blog after 3 months...

For unknown reason, I was't able to create any new post. It just kept loading forever and I could never write something successfully. The system seems working pretty smooth now. Great!

A good news to share with you. Starting from now on, all orders will be shipped by registered mail from Hong Kong Post with tracking information. Recipients signature will be required upon package arrival. This definitely helps you to identify your package location and lower the chance of missing package. On coming festive season, you can ensure your friends and relatives will receive your gifts without hassle!


1 comment:

  1. I have a blog with jewelry making tutorials and
    would love to do a link exchange with your blog.
    Please contact me at DIY Jewelry
    if interested. Thanks !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...